Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
11 Top responsible travel tips for Morocco
1. Be considerate of Morocco’s customs, traditions, religion and culture.
2. Dress modestly and respectfully. Shoulders to knees should be covered, especially when entering places of worship.
3. For environmental reasons, try to avoid buying bottled water. Fill a reusable water bottle or canteen with filtered water.
4. Always dispose of litter thoughtfully, including cigarette butts.
5. When bargaining at markets, stay calm, be reasonable and keep a smile on your face. It’s meant to be fun!
6. Learn some local language and don’t be afraid to use it – simple greetings will help break the ice.
7. Shop for locally made products. Supporting local artisans helps keep traditional crafts alive.
8. Refrain from supporting businesses that exploit or abuse endangered animals.
9. Please ask and receive permission before taking photos of people, including children.
10. When on community visits or homestays, refrain from giving gifts or money to locals.
11. Ramadan is the fasting month for all Muslims. During this month no food, drink or smoking is permitted during daylight hours. While non-Muslims aren’t expected to fast, it’s recommended to try to avoid eating, drinking or smoking in public during daylight hours.
How to Book
Firstly, once you have chosen any of our tours, please fill the form according to your information (dates, number of travelers..)
Then, we will you confirm availability of dates and will ask you about required travel information: passports, full names..
Finally, we will require the payment in advance. It suppose no more than 15% of full price. It will confirm your reservation.
The remaining payment should be paid at least 15 days before the starting date of the tour.
PayPal: We will send you a payment request by the time price is agreed. This payment is around a 10% of full price to formalize tour. The rest of the Payment will be paid in CASH.
Bank Transfer: same way as credit card, you can get access to our bank information but wait for our confirmation and we will let you know the code to include in concept gap.
Remember that in case the booking is made less than 12 days before the starting date of the tour, we will require the full payment of the tour to send you all the information.